Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Permanance - A non-mushy love song.

POETS NOTE-It's been a long time since I wrote a non-prose post. And this is my first attempt at this kind.Please assist me in my unsteady fledgling steps.



Absence is Permanance:
For when you are away,
I am calm.
The moment you come back,
I am capsized!
Swerving like a mad pendulum,
To the rhythmless clicking
of that
which used to just pump blood.

I am afraid to move,
Lest this fragile thread
Holding me suspended
Snaps
Leaving me hurtling
Into a dark world...


Stay away from me!
My permanance is your absence
Leave me alone!
Why twist me like this?
Let me be
Let me return
To what I used to be.

6 comments:

Poshgit said...

wow. period.

:)

AtomicGitten said...

Heh heh *embarrassed grin*

viplove said...

i liked the pendulam

AtomicGitten said...

Thanks Viplove *embarrassed grin again*

Zephyrsurfer said...

second poshgit on that!

:)

AtomicGitten said...

Thank you ZephyrSurfer. :)