Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Grey hairs and wrinkles? Get the hair colour and creams!



I was just going through the previous entry and - MAN AM I SAD!
I mean, I'm just 19! what's the big deal anyway if the poor kid is writing a sad,mind bogglingly crazy and meaningless exam. If I'm feeling down, imagine how my mum must be feeling? This is the second kid she's sending off to walk the board. And sure the guy's gotta grow up, I mean imagine if stayed like some Peter Pan character- there'd be so much we'd have missed out. And Really- there is so much in this beautiful BEAUTIFUL world just WAITING to be done. I have to go rock climbing on the rainbow rocks of the Giant Canyon, hiking in the Himalayas,paragliding in Colarado, bungee jumping in Columbia,get laid up with Jaundice at least once, drink wine, smoke pot....- I don't have the time to mourn about the days gone by.
And the bottom line is- As long as you can look up into the sky and see how green the leaves look etched against the deep blue sky... life isn't that bad.

3 comments:

Da Rodent said...

LOL.. :)

G said...

Ooh, I'm coming bungee jumping too! I'll pass up the jaundice though ;) Chicken pox was bad enough.

a tinge of blue said...

yeah...Tons left to see, live, experience , fake and love!I cant wait either.Though my lips sort of curled down too thinking of sreejith riting his boards. How can that happen when i still am so young ;). Always knew you write well... how can u not.. its in ur blood... but Id never seen it firsthand!