Sunday, March 09, 2008

Tag along

So this is what a tag is? You have to write stuff about yourself which were already evident in your blog itself. Ah well,it is not for me to question the conventions of blogging. I bow my head in meek acquiescence.

First, the rules:
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.(only?????!!!)
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Ok here goes-
1.I LOVE, LUHHUHHUVE rain! Umberellas are for losers!

2.I hate tomatoes. (brack! Awful stuff)

3.I can't hit the broad side of a barn- absolutely no aim in life.

4.I know all the dialogues of Shrek 1, most of Shrek 2, and the only reason i don't know those of Shrek 3 is because I watched it in a hurry.

5.I have freakily small hands.

6.I squirt mayo/sauce/jam in smiley face patterns onto the bread.

With great difficulty I shall restrain myself at this juncture. I trust this satisfies?
:)

4 comments:

Anush said...

1. tats spoken like a real man!

2. seems u got hit by many of them. Jan told me

3. Jan also told me tat u get stuck in the doorway

4. Shrek? Seriously?

5. i refrain from commenting something terribly A

6. i read the first two words of this point and lost consciousness (please dnt beat me up) (like u can)

AtomicGitten said...

Crazybugga:
1. Nothing mannish about it. Purely in touch with Nature :)
2. If Jan told you that, she was probably trying to make you feel better by letting you believe that you have company.
3.Absolutely not. The doorways get stuck on me.
4.Shrek rules!
5.Get your mind out of the gutter for a few seconds child.
6. See 5. And I can beat you-ask my brother, he's had experience- but you are safe for the simple reason that I have no idea who you are.

Cheers :D

Anush said...

allrite! put 'em up kid! [:)]

AtomicGitten said...

Crazybugga: Yawn... Not now dear, I have a head ache.